Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, yakitori chicken brochette. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yakitori Chicken Brochette is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Yakitori Chicken Brochette is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yakitori chicken brochette using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yakitori Chicken Brochette:
- Make ready 480 grams Chicken fillet
- Make ready 1 Wooden skewers
- Take 1 green pepper
- Make ready 12 little onions
- Get 1 Yakitori sauce prepared
- Take Handmade Yakitori sauce:
- Take 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Miri wine (Rice Wine)
Steps to make Yakitori Chicken Brochette:
- Cut the chicken and the pepper into pieces.
- Put the chicken meat, the pepper and the little onions in a bowl with the yakitori sauce (if you don’t use the prepared sauce, mix the ingredients to create yakitori sauce). Cover whit plastic wrap and leave 40min. in the fridge.
- Skewering the meat and vegetables.
- Put a crumpled aluminium foil in a baking tray and place the skewers.
- Preheat the oven. Then, bake 13min., flip and bake another 13min. (200°C)
- Put the bake skewers on the plate and pour the remaining sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yakitori chicken brochette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com