Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, miso salmon and vegetable steam fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Miso Salmon and vegetable steam fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Miso Salmon and vegetable steam fry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook miso salmon and vegetable steam fry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Salmon and vegetable steam fry:
- Get Salmon (descaled or skinned)
- Get Sweetheart cabbage or Chinese cabbage
- Prepare Carrots
- Make ready Mange tout peas
- Get large Onion
- Take You can change/add other vegetables and mushrooms as you like
- Get Miso
- Make ready Mirin (or 1.5 tbsp Sake/White wine and 1 tsp Sugar)
- Make ready Sake (or white wine)
- Make ready Butter
Steps to make Miso Salmon and vegetable steam fry:
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Make layers with the onion and half of the cabbage in a frying pan or a non-stick pan and rest the salmon on top. (I put some black pepper on the salmon this time but not necessary)
- Mix Miso and Mirin and make paste. Then spread it on the salmon.
- Cover salmon with the rest of the vegetables and sprinkle Sake all over then put butter on top.
- Cover the pan with the lid and start heating with medium heat till it starts bubbling up a little. Reduce heat a bit and keep steaming for another 10mins. (Small medium-medium heat)
- When vegetables became soft and sweaty then serve with its juice. Season to taste. Enjoy with some Japanese rice!
- I didn’t put any mushrooms this time as I didn’t have them but I recommend this dish with some mushrooms! Please adjust the amount of seasoning depending on the amount of vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food miso salmon and vegetable steam fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com