Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brad’s trout picatta over caesar broccoli slaw. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad’s trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brad’s trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw is something which I have loved my entire life.
Broccoli slaw is the perfect crunchy base for this tasty chilled salad with cranberries and walnuts. To speed preparation, use shredded broccoli slaw from the produce aisle. Adding the bacn bits really makes a difference.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have brad’s trout picatta over caesar broccoli slaw using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad’s trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw:
- Take For the slaw
- Take 4 LG broccoli stems
- Take 2 carrots
- Make ready Brads Caesar dressing
- Get For the fish
- Prepare 4 trout
- Get 2 cups flour
- Get 1 tsp each, garlic powder white pepper and paprika
- Make ready 2 eggs beaten
- Take 2 cups corn meal
- Take For the sauce
- Take 3 tbs butter
- Make ready 1 LG shallot, minced
- Make ready 1 tsp minced garlic
- Prepare 4 tbs vodka or white wine
- Prepare 3 tbs the flour mixture for the fish
- Get Juice of 1 lemon
- Make ready 1 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- Make ready Whipping cream
- Get 2 tbs capers
- Take 3 tbs shredded parmesan cheese
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together the broccoli slaw, cilantro, and green onion, tossing gently to combine. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Warm the tortillas, one at a time, turning until heated through. Asian Broccoli Slaw This is very easy to make and quite satisfying to eat.
Instructions to make Brad’s trout picatta over Caesar broccoli slaw:
- In a food processor, grate the broccoli stem and carrot. Place in a mixing bowl and toss with Brad’s Caesar dressing. Set aside.
- Filet the trout. Remove rib bones and skin. Mix flour and spices in a shallow pan. Dredge fish in it and place in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Heat butter in a frying pan on medium low heat. Add shallots and saute until they start to brown. Add garlic and cook 2 more minutes. Deglaze pan with vodka or wine. Cook out moisture. Add flour and cook 2 more minutes. Add lemon juice and stir in. A little at a time add cream and mix in, stirring constantly, until you have a smooth gravy like sauce. Add bouillon, cheese, and capers. Now here is my secret to the rich color of the sauce. Turn heat to low and let sauce sit on the burner.
- Stir often. Add a little cream when sauce starts getting toreado thick. Do this the whole time you are frying the fish.
- Heat a half inch of oil in a frying pan on medium.
- Set up battering station. First flour, then beaten egg, then cornmeal.
- Take fish out of fridge. Dredge in flour again. Then egg. Then cornmeal. Fry on each side until golden brown. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Plate slaw. Place filets on top. Cover with sauce. Garnish with parmesan. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Place broccoli in large bowl and pour cooled noodles over broccoli with sunflower seeds and other ingredients. This gets better the longer it sits but still good when it is freshly made. The very best Broccoli Slaw Dressing EVER!!! Secret ingredients: estragon, honey and dijon mustard! Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food brad’s trout picatta over caesar broccoli slaw recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com