Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Carbonara is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce. Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy carbonara using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Carbonara:
- Get 1 kg penne pasta
- Get Sauce
- Get 250 grams chicken, cubes
- Get 250 grams bacon
- Get 250 grams ham
- Prepare 1 can evaporated milk
- Get 1 can cream
- Make ready 1 cup butter
- Take 1 box cheese
- Get 1 can mushroom
- Take 1 large onion, diced
- Take 1 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 dash salt
- Make ready 1 dash pepper
Discover how in this easy-to-prepare carbonara recipe. Among Filipinos, carbonara is becoming common. This Italian pasta dish, which is based on eggs. Garlic or onion, pecorino or parmesan, bacon or ham, cream or butter – how do you like your carbonara, and what’s the secret to getting that perfect consistency?
Steps to make Creamy Carbonara:
- Cook pasta according to package instruction. Set aside
- Melt the butter in a low medium fire and put the bacon and ham to coat the taste of butter. Dont overcooked it. Slightly fry it
- Sliced the bacon and ham. See to it that the slice of ham is 1/2 inch and the bacon is smaller than the ham
- The left over butter in the pan where you cook the ham and bacon, saute the garlic and onion then remove the garlic and onion, I just need the aroma of the garlic and onion.(if you want it then dont remove it)
- Put the chicken and season it with salt and pepper according to your taste. Then if the chicken turns brown drop the ham and bacon
- In a low fire, pour the evaporated milk stirring continously so that it wont curdle and add cream on it.
- Put the grated cheese on the sauce. Set aside some sauce to be put when you eat it. Mix the cooked penni pasta still in medium fire.
- Serve while it is hot. And top with sauce, mushroom and the grated cheese
Green peas add color and sweetness to this rich and creamy pasta dinner with the smoky flavors of bacon and ham. All Reviews for Quick and Creamy Pasta Carbonara. A quick and creamy carbonara-style pasta that mixes nutritious Birds Eye veg with cream and cod fillets. > Creamy Cod Pasta Carbonara. Pasta carbonara is one of those simple dinners we should all know how to make. It’s the perfect go-to for a Pasta carbonara typically features a creamy sauce that’s made with pancetta, garlic, heavy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com