Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pulled pork. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pulled Pork is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Meal Ideas You’ll Love To Serve From Classico’s Dinner Recipes. We love a classic pulled pork sandwich. But every once in a while, we want to pull our pork in a slightly different direction.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pulled pork using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork:
- Take 4 lbs pork butt or shoulder
- Make ready 3 tbs brown sugar
- Make ready 3 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp ground mustard
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Get 1 cup apple juice
- Prepare 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp liquid smoke
- Get 2 cups or so Bbq sauce of your choice
Slow-cook the meat and dig in with coleslaw and pickles. Trim excess fat from pork and cut into large pieces to fit in a large Dutch oven. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder. This easy Pulled Pork recipe is made with pork shoulder (or butt), pantry spices and coke to tenderize the meat and add sweetness to the seasonings.
Steps to make Pulled Pork:
- Trim fat from pork roast. Cut roast into 4 pieces.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Add pork roast chunks to bowl and make sure well coated.
- Add pork loin in a 4 – 6 quart crock pot or instant pot pressure cooker and pour in apple juice, Worcester and liquid smoke.
- Cover and cook in crock pot until fall apart tender – low 8 to 10 hours, high 5-6 hours. In the instant pot make sure lid is not venting, set manual cook for 45 minutes. Open steam vent at end if cook time, remove lid when safe.
- Remove pork to a large bowl and shred with 2 forks. Add your favorite BBQ sauce as desired. Or use the juice from crock pot – it’s loaded with awesome flavor!
The result if perfect, tender and juicy pork cooked in the oven, slow cooker or instant pot! Whether you’re planning food for a party, BBQ, or a simple weeknight dinner, this pulled pork recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. This pulled pork recipe is requested at every get-together we go to. It’s so fall-off-the-bone tender and packed with flavor you don’t even need BBQ sauce. It honestly makes the best pulled pork sandwich ever.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com