Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, really popular milky bread rolls! made with a bread machine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! Made with a Bread Machine is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! Made with a Bread Machine is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have really popular milky bread rolls! made with a bread machine using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! Made with a Bread Machine:
- Take 200 grams ●Strong bread flour
- Prepare 15 grams ●Sugar
- Prepare 2 1/2 grams ●Salt
- Take 10 grams ●Condensed milk
- Make ready 20 grams ●Unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- Get 145 grams ●Milk
- Get 3 grams ●Instant Dry Yeast
- Make ready 1 dash Bread flour for finishing
Steps to make Really Popular Milky Bread Rolls! Made with a Bread Machine:
- Add the ● ingredients into the bread machine in the order listed, and let the machine handle the dough until the first rising.
- After the first rising has ended, divide the dough into 8 equal portions and shape into balls, cover with a well-wrung out cloth, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Shape the dough into balls again after it has rested. Lightly press down on the dough to deflate it. (You can press the dough on your palms.)
- Pinch the outside of the dough, and roll it back up. (Use the palm of your hand for this as well).
- Neaten up and line the rolled dough up on a cookie sheet. Cover with a well-wrung out cloth and let rise for the second time until 1.5~2 times the size. (The dough will rise rapidly in the summer, leave it to proof in a cool room).
- This photo shows the dough after it has risen for the second time. Take this time to preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lightly sprinkle the surface with bread flour, and cut a slit into the front with a knife that cuts well.
- Slash the tops of the rolls.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 15 minutes, and it is done!
- These rolls have a milky, subtly sweet fragrance! Eat with pasta or stew. They’re also delicious on their own!
- If you break the rolls apart like this after they’ve cooled down a bit and still warm, they’re so fluffy and moist! I recommend this bread for kids with egg allergies.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food really popular milky bread rolls! made with a bread machine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com