Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken mandi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Mandi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Mandi is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken mandi using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mandi:
- Take 1 cup yogurt
- Get 1 pack tandoori masalah
- Make ready 2 tbsp Garlic paste
- Get 4 tikkas
- Get 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready Garlic Rice
- Make ready 3 cup Sella rice
- Make ready 1 onion
- Take 2 tomatoes
- Make ready Salt as desired
- Take 1 tsp garam masalah
- Get 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1 tsp garlic chopped
- Make ready 2 green chillies
- Make ready 1 tsp Zeera
- Make ready Tomato chutney
- Get 3 tomatoes
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Take 4 garlic cloves
- Prepare Salt as desired
- Get Lemon juice
- Get 1/2 bunch fresh dhania
Instructions to make Chicken Mandi:
- Wash chicken tikka pieces and apply fresh garlic paste on them. Cut marks on them.
- Now shallow fry chicken pieces with little oil. Don’t cook completely. Just fry for 2 minutes each side. Let it cool.
- Now mix tandoori masala, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and Marinate Chicken Tikkas for atleast 2 hours.
- Now Cook in double boiler for exact 30 minutes on medium flame.
- Give coal smoke.😘😘😘😘😘
- •Garlic Rice••••• – – Fry onion, saute garlic, add Zeera, tomatoes and bhonofy.
- Add green chilli. – Add chicken broth six cups.
- Soak Sella rice for two hours.
- Add rice and yellow food colour and cook. Add chicken powder.
- #tip – Always add salt after adding rice. – – Add little white vinegar, rice will not stick. – – Place rice in a dish and keep tikkas on it. – serve with Zeera and garlic Raita. – Serve chicken yakhni too. – 😘😘😘😘😘😘
- Tomato chutney : blend tomatoes with garlic, dhania, green chillies, salt.
- Serve mandi with yakhni and chutney
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken mandi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com