Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cherry blossom viewing bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento is something that I have loved my entire life.
ASUKARIN share the Cherry Blossom Viewing Party in Kanazawa Japan. We call cherry blossom ” SAKURA 桜 “. We can see And then, we can enjoy watching the Geisha’s performances, like playing Taiko drums (Japanese drums) and their graceful dances while eating Bento Box and drinking sake.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cherry blossom viewing bento using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento:
- Get First box
- Make ready 2 rice bowl’s worth ・Bamboo shoot rice onigiri
- Prepare 2 eggs ・Dashimaki tamago (Japanese-style rolled omelette)
- Take 1 including the leaves from the daikon radish ・Daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar
- Get Second box
- Prepare 2 ・Kara-age (fried chicken)
- Make ready 4 ・Pork rolls with green beans and carrots
- Get 2 ・Miso tsukune (chicken patties) with lotus roots
- Get 4 ・Asparagus rolled with bacon
- Prepare 1 cut into a heart shapes ・Wiener sausage
- Take 1 cut into sakura shapes ・Glazed carrots
- Make ready 1 for decoration and adding color ・Cherry tomatoes & lettuce
- Prepare Third box
- Take 1 i prefer combining crabsticks with komatsuna over deep-fried tofu ・Simmered komatsuna and crabsticks
- Make ready 1 with orange peels ・Sweet potato simmered with lemon
- Prepare 1 i overboiled mine… ・Nanohana dressed with Japanese mustard
- Prepare 6 pieces ・Strawberries (I use the Amaou variety)
- Take 4 pieces ・Dekopon (Siranui citrus fruit)
So to guarantee your spot for your own hanami party it is best to go very early and reserve a space with Respect the Sakura Trees Cherry blossom viewing is about looking at the beautiful trees, rather than climbing them, or breaking off branches. Cherry Blossoms After Winter. 겨울 지나 벚꽃. The Two-Tier Cherry Blossom Square Bento Box features a tasteful floral pattern and two compartments allowing for convenient preparation for an outdoor gathering with family or friends. Two-tiered bento box with deep brown textured body, decorated by red and white cherry blossoms.
Instructions to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento:
- To make the daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar: Combine the daikon radish and the salted sakura blossoms without removing the salt. Rub them together and let sit for a while. Gently squeeze the excess liquid, then simply soak in sweet vinegar.
- Take some sakura blossoms from the daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar, pat dry the excess moisture (using a paper towel) and decorate the bamboo shoot rice onigiri to give a beautiful touch.
- For the main dish box: For the tsukune patties, finely mince the chicken breast meat, firm tofu, lotus root, and shiso leaves. Season with ginger, sake, and miso. Coat the tsukune with miso after they are cooked.
- I used a special miso from Nagoya for the miso, so there was no need for me to add any other seasonings! I coated the tsukune patties with the miso dissolved in a bit of water after they were finished cooking.
- For the side dishes: I added homemade orange peels which I stored in the freezer to my usual sweet potato simmered with lemon recipe. Refreshing.
- The “Nanohana Dressed with Japanese Mustard” recipe is “Nikoniko-poo”‘s recipe. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145128-easy-%E2%98%85-nanohana-dressed-in-japanese-mustard-in-3-minutes
- Here’s a bird’s eye view.
Perfectly sized for bringing lunch to school or to the office. Includes two stacked compartments stacked separated by fitted plastic lid–great for separating two different dishes. The cherry blossom (sakura) has been celebrated in Japan for many centuries and holds a very particular place in Japanese culture. Although there are many varieties of cherry tree in Japan, most bloom for just a couple of days in spring. There’s nothing that draws more tourists to Japan than cherry blossoms.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cherry blossom viewing bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com