Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesy potato sausage soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bring home the taste of Rao’s Sausage & Potato Soup today. We don’t leave taste to the imagination. Easy Skillet Recipes the Whole Family will Love.
Cheesy potato sausage soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cheesy potato sausage soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy potato sausage soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy potato sausage soup:
- Take 2 rolls spicey breakfast sausage
- Take 8 Youkon gold potatoes
- Prepare 1 quart chicken stock
- Take 1 quart half & half
- Make ready Water to cover potatoes
- Take 1 large sweet onion
- Get 4-5 celery stalks
- Prepare 1/2 regular or 3 baby carrots
- Prepare 1 stick butter
- Take 1 &1/4 tbs dried parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare 2 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- Get 4 Tbs Flour for thickening
- Prepare 4-6 ounces mex cheese blend
- Get to taste S & P
In the same pot, melt the butter and oil together. Add the onion, celery, carrots & garlic and saute until onions are translucent but not browned. Stir in the potatoes, dried herbs, chicken stock and sausage. Bring to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender.
Steps to make Cheesy potato sausage soup:
- Chop celery, onions and carrots. Saute in 2 tbs butter, carrots then celery then onion until tender. Reserve
- Partially peel Yukons then chop into 1 inch pieces. Add to stock pot with chicken stock and add water to cover. Cook over medium heat until almost fork tender. Reserve
- Brown sausage and break apart. Drain excess oil. Add sausage, cooked vegetables and parsley to potatoes and stock
- Over medium heat add 3 tbsp butter. Add flour and brown. Wisk in slowly half & half. Wisk about 5 minutes until thickened then add to pot along with other ingredients. Simmer uncovered, stirring frequently until thickened. Add cheese, vinegar, vanilla and salt and pepper to taste
This Cheesy Sausage Potato Soup is one of my favorites! I love the full flavor the sausage brings with the rich flavors of cream and cheese. Anything with cheesy potatoes is a favorite of mine. You have to try this recipe then check out all my other cheesy potato recipes next. Cheesy, creamy, and comforting Sausage Potato Soup is loaded with Italian sausage, golden baby potatoes, veggies, and a cheesy cream base.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy potato sausage soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com