Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is one of the easiest and the most delicious recipes you can make in your Instant Pot. You start by browning the beef, after that, you add the mushrooms and green peppers.
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta:
- Get 1 pound ground beef
- Take 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 1 yellow onion (diced)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Take 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- Take ounces baby Bella mushrooms (minced)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Take 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Take 2 cups beef broth
- Take 8 oz shell pasta
- Get 2 cups shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese)
Sirloin Steak, Flap Meat, Chuck Roast – most types of steak will work. Gemelli Pasta – I like to use gemelli as it is a denser pasta and the bite experience is more like a Philly Cheesesteak, but any pasta of your choosing is just fine. Please make sure to adjust the time up or down as needed depending on the pasta. Give this easy Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta recipe a try in your instant pot.
Steps to make Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta:
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. – Once the IP is hot melt the butter. – Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. – Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. – Add pasta and stir to combine. – Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. – Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it’s done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir.
- Turn off the Instant Pot. – Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don’t seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. – Serve!
I made the Insta pot Philly cheesesteak Pasta for dinner! It’s the first time I’ve used an Insta Pot and loved it! The recipe is very good, your instructions were great. Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is a cheesy pasta dish that brings you all the classic flavors of your favorite Philly cheesesteak sandwich. Ground beef, tender pasta, green peppers, onions and loads of cheese, and more.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com