Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy and shiny kabayaki pacific saury rice bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy and Shiny Kabayaki Pacific Saury Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy and Shiny Kabayaki Pacific Saury Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life.
Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Kabayaki-Style Pacific Saury Recipe by cookpad.japan. Kabayaki is a sweet soy sauce glaze used with fish and eel, most famously for unagi (freshwater eel) which is served over rice in a donburi bowl to make a dish called “una-don.” Kabayaki sauce is a sweet soy sauce-based glaze, used to coat fish before the fillets are grilled or broiled resulting in a flavorful crispy exterior. The fish pieces are dipped into a sweet soy sauce-based glaze, called kabayaki sauce, which is very similar to teriyaki sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy and shiny kabayaki pacific saury rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Shiny Kabayaki Pacific Saury Rice Bowl:
- Get Pacific saury
- Get ☆ Cooking sake
- Prepare ☆ Salt
- Make ready ○ Sugar
- Take ○ Mirin
- Take ○ Soy sauce
- Get ○ Cooking sake
- Get an appropriate amount Katakuriko or joshinko
- Make ready Vegetable oil
- Prepare Plain cooked rice
- Prepare Shiso leaves etc for garnish (if you have it)
This traditional morning dish is simply warm rice mixed with a If you love raw fish, start here. This easy rice bowl is topped with thinly sliced raw tuna for a fresh and fatty flavor. The Pacific saury (Cololabis saira) is a member of the family Scomberesocidae. This saury, which is a food source in some East Asian cuisines, is also known by the name mackerel pike.
Instructions to make Easy and Shiny Kabayaki Pacific Saury Rice Bowl:
- Cook the rice. Remove the head and guts of the pacific saury, butterfly or filet and remove the small bones. Sprinkle with ☆ (cooking sake and salt).
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Pat the pacific saury dry and coat with the katakuriko. Shake off the excess and fry with the flesh side down on the pan.
- When it has browned on one side, turn the mackerel over and fry the other side too.
- When both sides are nicely browned, add the ○ ingredients (sugar, mirin, soy sauce, cooking sake) bring to a slight simmer (so it’s just bubbling) and cook so that the mackerel becomes thoroughly coated with the sauce.
- When the mackerel is shiny and brown, put some rice in a bowl and top with the fish.
- Pour over the sauce that’s left in the frying pan, garnish with shiso leaves if you have them and it’s done.
It is known as sanma (さんま / サンマ / 秋刀魚) and saira (さいら / サイラ /佐伊羅) in Japanese, kkongchi (꽁치). A wide variety of kabayaki sauce options are available to you, such as form, primary ingredient, and certification. Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web. Easy Gyudon (Japanese Beef Rice Bowl)Asian at Home. pacific saury-kabayaki nutrition facts and nutritional information. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about japanese rice bowls?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy and shiny kabayaki pacific saury rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com