Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, gnocchi miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gnocchi Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Gnocchi Miso Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have gnocchi miso soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gnocchi Miso Soup:
- Take 4 cups Dashi Stock OR Stock of your choice
- Prepare *Note: Use about 2 teaspoons Dashi Powder for 4 cups Water OR according to the instruction on the package
- Get 3-4 tablespoons Miso *Today I used mix of White Miso and Red Miso
- Prepare 2 cupfuls Gnocchi
- Make ready *Today I used Tofu, Carrot, Shiitake, Spinach, Potato and Spring Onion
- Get – Protein: Tofu, Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu), Chicken, Pork, Fishballs, Seafood, etc
- Get – Vegetables: Carrot, Daikon, Onion, Spring Onion, Potato, Spinach, Gobo, Wakame, etc
- Prepare – Mushrooms: Shiitake, Shimeji, Oyster Mushrooms, King Oyster Mushrooms, etc
Steps to make Gnocchi Miso Soup:
- Heat Dashi Stock OR Stock of your choice in a large saucepan or a pot, add the ingredients of your choice (except Tofu) and cook them in the stock until soft.
- *Note: Tofu doesn’t need to be cooked and Tofu can be easily broken. Add Tofu after you season the soup with Miso.
- When vegetables are almost cooked, add Gnocchi and cook for 3 minutes, that is an average cooking time. Season the soup with Miso.
- Add Tofu, if you add it, and other ingredients that can be cooked quickly such as Spring Onion and Baby Spinach. Bring back to the boil and remove from the heat when it starts boiling.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food gnocchi miso soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com