Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shepherd’s pie (my version). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shepherd’s Pie (my version) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Shepherd’s Pie (my version) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shepherd’s pie (my version) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd’s Pie (my version):
- Get 6 russet potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- Make ready 1 ground meat ( i used ground chicken breast), seasoned with sea salt, black pepper, fresh garlic and dill
- Get 1 small onion, diced
- Make ready 1 cup of corn, frozen or fresh (was what i had, but you can add any veggies you like)
- Make ready 1/3 cup of crumbled cooked bacon
- Take 2 cups italian blend cheese, divided
- Get 2 tbsp. margarine
- Get 1 milk to mash the potatoes
- Take 2 garlic cloves, mashed
Steps to make Shepherd’s Pie (my version):
- Cook potatoes in a boiler with salted water. Let cook until tender. Drain. Keep the lid on so they stay hot, it will be easier to mash.
- Meanwhile start cooking the meat. Add the onions, bacon, garlic and corn when meat is almost done.
- Add milk, margarine and garlic cloves to the potatoes. Start mashing, add 1 cup of the cheese. The potatoes should be soft and creamy.
- In a pan (i used an 8×8) sprayed with canola oil put half of the mashed potatoes, then add the meat then the rest of potatoes. Top with the other cup of cheese. Put on oven at 400F, for 20 minutes or cheese is golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shepherd’s pie (my version) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com