Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, zucchini ham casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Ham Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Zucchini Ham Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Try Our Easy Egg Casserole Recipe For A Perfect Breakfast.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini ham casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Ham Casserole:
- Get 2-3 Medium Zucchini, peeled seeded and sliced
- Take 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- Take 1 Pkg. Diced Ham or Any Leftover Ham Cubed or Diced
- Get 1 Pkg. Shredded Cheese
- Get 6 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- Get 1-2 Jars Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsps Onion Powder
- Make ready 2 tbsps Garlic Powder
- Take 2 tbsps Old Bay or Soul Seasoning
- Prepare to taste Salt and Pepper
In a large skillet, saute zucchini in oil until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Layer with half of the ham, marinara sauce and cheese. Stir in ham, swiss, sour cream, dill, salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Zucchini Ham Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a 13×9 baking dish. Spread half the sliced zucchini on the bottom. Then sprinkle half the onion over zucchini. Add half the diced ham. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. each of Onion and Garlic Powders.
- Sprinkle a little Salt and Pepper over everything. Then drizzle half the Alfredo sauce over everything. Repeat layers.
- Take out and Cover top of casserole with the shredded cheese and sliced cheese. Put back in oven and finish baking for another 10-15 minutes til zucchini is cooked and cheeses are melted.
- Remove from oven and Enjoy 😋.
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Layer with zucchini and ham over top. This Crustless Ham and Zucchini Quiche is a great way to use up leftover ham and easily feed a crowd for breakfast or brunch! It makes a TON, and it’s easy to make in advance since it’s best served at room temperature. I’ve been making this casserole for a lot of years. The only difference is I parboil the zucchini and carrots until tender crisp, then cool and add pre-cooked sausage.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food zucchini ham casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com