Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted red pepper & roasted garlic hummus w/ whole wheat pita chips. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Jarred roasted red peppers are one of those things I often don’t have on hand when I need them. Make a roasted red pepper aioli or add them to your next batch of hummus. Need Roasted Red Peppers for a recipe?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted red pepper & roasted garlic hummus w/ whole wheat pita chips using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips:
- Prepare 1 lb chick peas
- Get 1/3 cup tahini
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Take 1/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Make ready 6 clove fresh garlic
- Get 5 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 red pepper
- Prepare 1 pinch sumac
- Prepare 6 whole wheat pita bread
Then roasted red peppers and basil. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. This roasted red pepper pasta recipe might be your new favorite weeknight dinner! The healthy Alfredo sauce is super creamy, flavorful, and delicious.
Steps to make Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips:
- Roast pepper & garlic in the oven until cooked, peel skin off pepper & remove seeds & stem.
- Combine chick peas, salt & garlic in a food processor for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides & process for 30 more seconds.
- Add water & lemon juice & process for 30 seconds
- Add tahini, olive oil & chopped up roasted red peppers & process until mixture is smooth
- Sprinkle sumac for flavor & garnish
- To make pita chips cut pita breads into chip size & put on baking tray. Drizzle lightly with olive oil & sprinkle with salt & bake in 400° preheated oven until browned.
Roasted bell peppers are seasoned with olive oil, garlic, oregano, and crushed red peppers. Roasting really brings out their unique flavor. Look at these gorgeous, colorful peppers! Roasted red pepper hummus is incredibly easy to make at home with just a few ingredients. It’s creamy, smooth, slightly smoky and full of flavor – a great healthy snack!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food roasted red pepper & roasted garlic hummus w/ whole wheat pita chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com