Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, flowers for bento – ham and egg roses – an easy bento item. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Flowers for Bento – Ham and Egg Roses – An Easy Bento Item is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Flowers for Bento – Ham and Egg Roses – An Easy Bento Item is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook flowers for bento – ham and egg roses – an easy bento item using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Flowers for Bento – Ham and Egg Roses – An Easy Bento Item:
- Make ready 3 slice Ham
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Take 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 dash Salt
- Prepare 1 dash Pepper (optional)
Instructions to make Flowers for Bento – Ham and Egg Roses – An Easy Bento Item:
- Break the egg into a bowl, add mayonnaise and salt, and mix. Slice the ham in half.
- Spread a little oil in a square tamagoyaki pan, and make a very thin omelette (usuyaki tamago). Add 1/2 teaspoon of katakuriko + 1/2 tablespoon of water to the beaten egg for best results.
- Take the omelette out of the pan when it’s done, and cut into 3 pieces as shown in the photo. You can cut them straight across, but they look nicer if you cut diagonally.
- Place 2 half-slices of ham on a cutting board, with each half overlapping about 2 cm in the middle. Fold over the tops as shown.
- Place the wider side of an omelette slice to the right. Cut the corner off the wide part diagonally as shown (②), and put the cut off piece on the left side edge of the piece (①).
- Leave a 1 cm gap on the right side of the ham slices. Start rolling the egg and ham from the left side.
- Once it’s rolled up, spread out the outer edge of the ham gently. Spread it out before you secure the roll.
- Once the ham has been shaped, secure the roll end with a toothpick, bento pick or a piece of pasta as shown in the photo. Secure the other side too.
- Gently form the ham into a rose shape and it’s done. If you add something green next to them, the roses look really pretty.
- You could roll up the ham slices at Step 4. Or you can roll up a 1/2 slice of ham into a rosebud. Try combining roses with omelette, without omelette, and “rosebuds” for a fun variety.
- Ham and cheese roses don’t require cooking and are easy.
- Great as hors d’œuvres or drinking appetizers. Ham and cream cheese roses -. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171906-flower-shaped-appetizers-easy-cured-ham-and-cream-cheese-roses
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food flowers for bento – ham and egg roses – an easy bento item recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com