Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken:
- Get 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil divided
- Get 2 lb bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Take Kosher salt
- Get Freshly ground black pepper
- Take 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- Make ready 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- Get 2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- Get Freshly chopped parsley
- Get 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
If you are a fan of the slow cooker I have a few more recipes to try. Season chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Making slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken could not be simpler, try out this easy dinner recipe today!
Steps to make Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving
Disclosure: This post contains links to items you can purchase that we make a commission on. If you are a fan of garlic parmesan chicken wings you have to try this recipe. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes takes just a few minutes of prep and five ingredients. Crisp chicken thighs, buttery red potatoes and shaved Parmesan cheese make the perfect easy weeknight meal. Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Herb Chicken is such an easy meal that is packed with amazing flavor!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com