Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sakura mochi (cherry blossom crepe roll). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sakura means cherry blossoms in Japanese and both flowers and leaves are used in Japanese cooking, especially with making sweets. Sakura mochi is a Japanese dessert that is pink, just like the sakura (cherry blossom flowers) and is made of sweet glutinous rice Sakura mochi is best eaten on the same day it is prepared. Place the red bean paste in the middle of the mochi.
Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sakura mochi (cherry blossom crepe roll) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll):
- Make ready flour
- Prepare Shiratamako rice powder
- Prepare sugar
- Take water
- Make ready little bit of food coloring (red)
- Make ready sweet bean paste (without skin)
- Make ready Some salad oil
- Get salted cherry blossom leaves
In sakura (cherry blossom) jelly: Flowers in a spring roll?! Mochi – A Guest Post for Bakingdom! An award-winning baking and desserts blog with hundreds of recipes and photo tutorials. Salt pickled sakura cherry blossoms of highest quality with a beautiful dark pink color.
Steps to make Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll):
- Sift the flour. Wet and dissolve the shiratama powder. Add the flour, shiratama powder, sugar, red food coloring and water in a bowl and mix together.
- The dough is ready.
- Heat a pan. Spread the salad oil with kitchen paper, and then spread the dough to make an oval shape.
- When the surface is dried, turn it over.
- Cool down the crepes for a while.
- Divide the bean paste in 10 pieces and form columns. If the paste is too wet, microwave a little to dry it up.
- Roll the bean paste with the crepe and then roll the cherry blossom leaf (washed and dried).
These flowers are ideal for making cookies, sakura cheese, chiffon cake or jelly. The flowers were harvested and processed in Japan and have been cleaned and debris have been removed. Sakura means cherry blossoms in Japanese and both flower and leaves are used in Japanese cooking, especially with making sweets. Sometimes you might see a cherry blossom on top of the Sakura Mochi. They are pickled just like pickled cherry leaves.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sakura mochi (cherry blossom crepe roll) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com