Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yakitori don. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yakitori Don is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Yakitori Don is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have yakitori don using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakitori Don:
- Get 300 g Chicken Fillets *Today I used Thigh Fillets
- Make ready Salt & White Pepper
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon grated Ginger OR Garlic *optional
- Take 4 thick Spring Onions *use white & lighter colour parts, cut 3cm in length
- Make ready 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Get Oil for cooking
- Get Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix)
- Get 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon Sugar
Instructions to make Yakitori Don:
- Cut Chicken into bite size pieces and place in a bowl. Add Sake, Salt and Pepper, massage and set aside for 10 minutes. You may wish to add some grated Ginger OR Garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine ‘Tare’ Sauce ingredients.
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium to low heat, place Chicken and Spring Onion, and cook for 5 minutes (2-3 minutes for Breast Fillet), and DO NOT stir.
- Once the bottom is brown, turn them over and cook 5 minutes (2-3 minutes for Breast Fillet), again DO NOT stir.
- When Chicken is cooked, pour the ‘Tare’ Sauce over and combine, and that’s it!
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with Chicken and Spring Onion, and drizzle with the sauce. Sprinkle with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yakitori don recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com