Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oyako-don (chicken and egg rice bowl). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oyako-don (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Oyako-don (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have oyako-don (chicken and egg rice bowl) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oyako-don (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl):
- Get 5 oz water
- Make ready 4-5 pieces sliced, dried shiitake mushrooms
- Take 1 Tbsp light-colored soy sauce
- Take 1 Tbsp Mirin
- Get 2 tsp sugar
- Take 1/3 tsp salt
- Make ready 5 and 1/4 oz Chicken thigh meat
- Get 1/2 onion
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare MITSUBA if you want
- Prepare 2 cups steamed rice
Instructions to make Oyako-don (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl):
- Soak dried mushroom in water.
- Add soy sauce, mirin, sugar and salt.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Slice the onion.
- Put the soy sauce mixture in a pot or a skillet and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Put the chicken and onion in a skillet or a pot and cover with a lid. Let simmer till cooked.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, and pour over the chicken and onion. Cook an additional 10 sec. Remove from heat and cover the skillet/ the pot until egg is steamed.
- Ta-da!!! Serve over cooked rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oyako-don (chicken and egg rice bowl) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com