Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, light and fluffy basic bread dough bread rolls. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Light and Fluffy Basic Bread Dough Bread Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Light and Fluffy Basic Bread Dough Bread Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have light and fluffy basic bread dough bread rolls using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Light and Fluffy Basic Bread Dough Bread Rolls:
- Prepare 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Make ready 50 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 25 grams Sugar
- Prepare 3 grams Salt
- Prepare 30 grams Unsalted butter
- Prepare 3 grams Dry yeast
- Prepare 180 grams Milk
Steps to make Light and Fluffy Basic Bread Dough Bread Rolls:
- In the winter, heat up the milk to about body temperature before using. In the summer use cold milk. If you’re working in an air conditioned room, warm up the milk as you would in the winter.
- Leave it up to your bread machine up to the end of the 1st rising.
- Divide into any size you like, and cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel or plastic wrap. Leave to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Press down lightly on each dough ball to deflate, and form them into any shape you like. If it looks like shaping the dough is going to take some time, start working on it after letting the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Leave it to rise (2nd rising) at 35°C for 20 to 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 230°C. Let the dough rise to double its original size, keeping in mind the time it takes to preheat the oven.
- Brush with egg white or finish the tops in any way you like. Lower the oven temperature to 210°C and bake for 10 minutes.
- To form a roll: Press down on the dough lightly to deflate, and roll out with a rolling pin into a rough teardrop shape. Roll the dough up from the long side, and pinch the seam tightly closed.
- Roll the dough gently so that one end is thinner than the other to blend in the seam, until the dough is about 20 cm long.
- With the seam side up. roll the dough out into a 30 cm long spatula shape.
- Roll it up from the top, and pinch closed securely.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet with the seam sides down, and leave to rise again (2nd rising) for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Brush thinly with beaten egg, lower the oven temperature from 230°C to 210°C, an bake for 10 minutes. With 2 minutes of baking time, turn the baking sheets to ensure the rolls bake evenly.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food light and fluffy basic bread dough bread rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com