Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, arabic mashawi chicken.. #grilling/barbecue. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabic Mashawi Chicken.. #Grilling/Barbecue is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Arabic Mashawi Chicken.. #Grilling/Barbecue is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have arabic mashawi chicken.. #grilling/barbecue using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Mashawi Chicken.. #Grilling/Barbecue:
- Get Whole chicken
- Take Salt 1 tbsp or more
- Prepare Sumac
- Make ready Ground cumin
- Make ready Ground cinnamon
- Prepare Cayenne pepper powder
- Take Paprika
- Take Hung curd
- Get Olive oil
- Make ready Garlic cloves minced 6 to 7
Instructions to make Arabic Mashawi Chicken.. #Grilling/Barbecue:
- Make deep slits across the chicken.
- Marinate it with all the spices. Cover and leave it in the refrigerator overnight. This is important.
- Preheat oven to 240 °.
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill pan to medium high and grill it for about 8 to 10 minutes until a bit charred turning it over every now and then. Baste it with oil before doing it.
- Transfer it to a lined baking tray and roast it until done.
- Serve it hot with Lebanese Garlic Sauce and Pita bread.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food arabic mashawi chicken.. #grilling/barbecue recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com