Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, japanese style pork char-siu miso ramen. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese style pork char-siu miso ramen is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Japanese style pork char-siu miso ramen is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Craving ramen or chicken noodle soup? Master chef John Zhang shares tip on how to make delicious ramen with char siu pork, plus satisfying chicken noodle. Miso is a Japanese fermented soybean paste, and it’s one of the essential condiments in Japanese cooking.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have japanese style pork char-siu miso ramen using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese style pork char-siu miso ramen:
- Prepare 400 g Noodles
- Take 1 tin Bamboo shoots
- Get 2 Tablespoons Dry seaweed
- Make ready 200 g Bean sprouts
- Get Shredded spring onion (green part only) a bit
- Make ready 2 Soft- boiled eggs
- Take Soup base
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon Sesame paste
- Take 3 g Japanese katsuobushi
- Prepare 3 cloves Garlic
- Take 5 slices Garlic
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Miso paste
- Take 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Take 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon White pepper powder
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Take 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- Get 900 cc Chicken or pork broth
- Make ready 50 cc Milk
- Make ready 5 g Butter
- Get Pork char- siu
- Get 800 g Pork belly or shoulder
- Make ready 2 Spring onion
- Get Ginger 1 small cube
- Make ready 3 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 150 cc Soy milk
- Make ready 100 cc Rice wine
- Make ready 50 cc Mirin
- Take 1000 cc Water
- Take 1 teaspoon White pepper powder
- Take 1 teaspoon Seafood flavour seasoning (optional)
- Prepare 50 g Sugar
JAPANESE-STYLE CHASHU ~~~ in japan, we tend to japanify all things and make them our own. If you make the Char Siu Pork, you can use it to make several meals, including this soup. I made my Char Siu (it’s quick and easy with a pork tenderloin and For the noodles, use the inexpensive, off the shelf ramen noodles. I just throw out the broth package and use only the noodles.
Steps to make Japanese style pork char-siu miso ramen:
- Put all the soup base ingredients (apart from butter and katsuobushi) in to a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
- Turn off the heat. Add in katsuobushi and leave it to soak for 15 minutes with the lid on.
- Filter the soup and pour it back to the sauce pan and heat it up again. Add in the butter.
- Pan fry the pork, spring onion, ginger and garlic.
- Add in all the other ingredients in and cook for 1.5 hours. Let the meat cool down for easy carving.
- Take some sauce from the char-siu pot and cook the bamboo shoots for 10-15 minutes. Boiled some water to cook noodles, seaweed, and bean sprouts. Drain all of them and put them in a bowl. Pour in the hot soup and put in some pork char-siu and soft boiled egg. Finally garnish with some spring onion on the top and enjoy.
Char siu, or Chinese BBQ Pork, is a delicious Cantonese roast meat. Make authentic Chinatown char siu at home with our restaurant-quality recipe! While different cuts of pork can be used to make char siu, from lean boneless pork loin to fattier cuts, those fatty cuts like pork shoulder/pork butt really are. Thai style tamarind vinaigrette. – Serving suggestion: steamed rice, cucumber and thickened marinade sauce. – Whole pieces of the char siu pork can be wrapped in baking paper and cling film and frozen for up to. Miso ramen is a Japanese noodle soup with a broth seasoned with miso and served with a variety of vegetables and garnishes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food japanese style pork char-siu miso ramen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com