Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, miso ramen soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miso Ramen Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Miso Ramen Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have miso ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Ramen Soup:
- Get 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Prepare 1 small piece Ginger *finely chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce) *optional
- Take 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Make ready 1200 ml Chicken Stock *OR Water & 2 teaspoons Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Get 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder *Bonito type recommended
- Take 3-4 tablespoons Miso
- Get 1-2 Spring Onion *lighter colour parts, cut to 10cm in length
- Prepare Soy Sauce *for adjusting the saltiness
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoon Mirin for sweetness
Instructions to make Miso Ramen Soup:
- Heat Sesame Oil, Garlic and Ginger in a pot over medium low heat. When aromatic, add Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce) and stir, then add Chicken Stock, Dashi Powder and Spring Onion.
- Bring to the boil over higher heat, then simmer for 30 minutes or until flavours are all well combined. Add Miso and Mirin, and adjust the saltiness with Soy Sauce as you like.
- Place rightly cooked Ramen noodles and your favourite toppings (my favourite toppings for Miso Ramen are stir-fried Vegetables and Roasted Pork), and enjoy immediately!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food miso ramen soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com