Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pita bread packet vegetable sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Easy Greek Feta Dip and Sandwich SpreadAmee’s Savory Dish. fresh dill, cherry tomatoes, pita bread, lemon juice, whipped cream. Pita Pocket Sandwich is another fun way of making kids enjoy their meal.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita bread packet vegetable sandwich using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich:
- Prepare 1 packet pita bread
- Get 1/2 kg yoghurt
- Make ready 1 beetroot julian
- Prepare 1 onion slices
- Prepare 1/2 cabbage shredded
- Take 1 carrot Julian cut
- Get 1 capsicum
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Get 4 tbspn lemon juice
- Get 4 tbspn white vinegar
- Prepare for raita
- Prepare 1 cucumber
- Take leaves Few chopped coriander
- Take 2 green chillies
- Prepare 1/2 tspn black pepper powder
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Prepare for tahini sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves
- Get 4 tbspn mayonise
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Take Pinch black pepper powder
And start out your pledge with these easy and delicious Tuna and Chickpea Pita Pocket Sandwiches! They won’t disappoint (I’ve already made this recipe. Pita bread is nothing but a straightforward bread dough recipe where wheat flour, yeast, milk are combined together to form a soft dough. Bake it in the oven or over a cook-top and you will have amazingly soft and.
Steps to make Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich:
- First of all cut all the vegetables in julian cut add in a bowl then add white vinegar and lemon juice in it mix it all together place it aside
- Then make raita in yoghurt add chopped cucumber chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies pinch of salt and black pepper mix it all together
- For tahini sauce in a blender add sesame seeds,garlic,oil,lemon juice and blend it well if it’s thick add 2 tbsp of water then take it out in a bowl then add mayonnaise and mix it all together
- Now assembling cut the pita bread into half make packet first add vegetables,then yoghurt raita then tahini sauce then add tomato pieces cutted into circle and chilli garlic sauce (optional) and enjoy
You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both. In the oven, pitas puff up much more grandly and make softer pockets, but they stay pale-colored and fairly mild-tasting. On the stovetop, you lose some of the impressive puffing, but. Pita is the quintessential bread of Middle Eastern cuisine. It’s a soft, lightly leavened bread that’s similar to naan and flatbread.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pita bread packet vegetable sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com