Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike’s chilly greek pita salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike’s Chilly Greek Pita Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mike’s Chilly Greek Pita Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike’s chilly greek pita salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Chilly Greek Pita Salad:
- Get ● For The Noodles
- Get 1 Box Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles
- Make ready dash Olive Oil [for boil]
- Make ready 1 tbsp Kosher Salt [for boil]
- Prepare ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled]
- Get 8 oz LG Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Make ready 4 oz Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 1 Cup Chopped Artichokes [in oil]
- Make ready 1.5 Cups Cherry Tomatoes [halved]
- Get 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil]
- Take 1/4 Cup Fresh Flat Leave Parsley
- Take 1.5 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Take 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery [with leaves]
- Make ready 2 Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled]
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded]
- Get 1/3 Cup Chopped Vidalia Onions
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Chopped Red Onions
- Get 1/3 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- Prepare 1/2 Can LG Black Olives [halved]
- Get 1/3 Cup LG Green Olives [halved]
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Prepare ● For The Additions
- Prepare as needed Thick Garlic Pita Bread
- Take as needed Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken]
- Prepare as needed Oil [for dressing]
- Take as needed Vinager [for dressing]
- Make ready as needed Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- Get as needed Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site]
Steps to make Mike’s Chilly Greek Pita Salad:
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well.
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible.
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients.
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike’s chilly greek pita salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com