Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Strawberry Cake Recipes From Kraft®.
Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★ using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★:
- Make ready ■ Strawberry Muffin
- Take ・65 g (2.3 oz, 1/4 cup +1 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Take ・1 egg (L size, about 50g), room temperature
- Get ・5 drops vanilla oil
- Make ready ・60 g/ml (2.1 oz, 1/4 cup) milk
- Prepare ・60 g (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar
- Take ・6 g (1.5 tsp) baking powder
- Prepare ・1 Tbsp granulated sugar (for strawberry)
- Take ・130 g (4.5 oz, 1 cup) cake flour
- Take ・90 g (3.2 oz) frozen strawberries
- Make ready ■ Topping
- Take ・cream cheese, adjust to suit your needs
- Take ・several frozen strawberries
- Get ・a splash of powdered sugar (for strawberry)
- Prepare ※1cup=235cc(USA)
Use frozen, thawed strawberries during the winter months. And if you LOVE muffins like I do, make sure you have a fabulous, durable muffin tin. Using a large scoop, divide muffin batter into the twelve vessels filled with cupcake liners. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth; set aside.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/I08PW1g7qBQ
- Muffin mold (27×18×3.5cm, 10.6×7×1.4 in) – 1 cup Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm – 1 cup Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in
- Microwave strawberries at 600 watts for 30-40 seconds. Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to the strawberries. Mix roughly. Cut the strawberries with a spoon and make it into small pieces.
- Microwave it at 600 watts for 2 minutes. Let it cool as it is. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 ºF. Sift cake flour and baking powder twice.
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time.
- Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy.
- Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery. (Please use an egg of room temperature to prevent the batter from separating.) Add it to the butter in 4-5 parts. Mix it until it gets smooth each time.
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Put half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times.
- Put half of milk and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining milk and fold it 10 times.
- Scrape the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl into the cake batter. Fold it 10 times.
- Put the strawberry paste and fold it 10 times.
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Put the cake batter in each.
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 30 min. Let it cool for about 5 min.
- 【Topping】Soften cream cheese. Cut strawberries. Add powdered sugar to the strawberries and mix roughly.
- Put the soften cream cheese and the strawberry on the top of the muffin. It’s all done!
- It’s tasty to eat freshly baked muffins with cream cheese. When storing, wrap the muffin with plastic wrap. When you eat it, you should warm a little with a microwave to make it soft like freshly baked.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. In another small bowl, whisk the egg, milk, brown sugar, butter, lemon zest and almond extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. I still think I should have added more possibly another brick of cream cheese as well as more sour and heavy cream. After setting in the fridge the choc. was hardened a bit and I think it really helped the flavor of the cake.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com