Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy ohagi rice cakes made with pre-cut mochi and rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes Made with Pre-Cut Mochi and Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes Made with Pre-Cut Mochi and Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy ohagi rice cakes made with pre-cut mochi and rice using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes Made with Pre-Cut Mochi and Rice:
- Make ready Pre-cut mochi
- Take Rice (cold rice is ok)
- Take Tsubu-an
Instructions to make Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes Made with Pre-Cut Mochi and Rice:
- Cut the pre-cut mochi into 6 pieces, and place in a heatproof dish. Add 1 tablespoon of water (not listed in the ingredients), and microwave for 1 minute at 600 W.
- Put the rice on top of the heated mochi, and mix with a spoon. (If you are using cold rice, microwave it with the mochi in Step 1). The mixture will stick to the spoon, so please wet the spoon before mixing.
- Divide the mochi into 5 portions (about 20 g each) and roll into balls with wet hands. Place the balls on top of plastic wrap.
- Place 40 g of tsubu an on your palm, and flatten it. Put the mochi from Step 3 in the middle, and wrap it with the flattened tsubu an. Do the same with the remaining 4 portions.
- This is how to make kinako ohagi. Place the mochi from Step 3 (about 35 g) on your wet palm, and flatten it. Put 10 g of tsubu-an in the middle, and wrap it up.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of kinako and 1 teaspoon of sugar in a bowl. Coat the mochi balls from Step 5 with the kinako mixture.
- You can make 5 pieces of tsubu an ohagi, or 3 pieces of kinako ohagi with 1 pre-cut mochi and 50 g rice. If you want to make both kinds, you can make 4 total (2 of each)
- “Non-Deep-Fried Sesame Dumplings Made with Rice” – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145996-non-fried-rice-sesame-balls
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy ohagi rice cakes made with pre-cut mochi and rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com