Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan is something that I have loved my whole life.
Takikomi Gohan is a Japanese rice dish which short-grain rice are cooked with vegetables, mushrooms, seafood or meat. It’s usually seasoned with Japanese stock (dashi) and soy sauce. Depending on where you are/live in Japan, this dish might be called Kayaku Gohan (かやくご飯) or.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan:
- Get Japanese Short Grain Rice *180ml cup
- Make ready Chicken OR Vegetable Stock *Note: Depending on the type of rice, you might need less
- Get Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Make ready Salt *You possible don’t need salt if the stock is salty
- Get Freshly Cracked Pepper
- Take Parsley *finely chopped
I have been trying to find out the best method to cook tomato flavoured ‘Takikomigohan (rice that is cooked with ingredients and seasonings)’. Tomato-based pasta sauces—both homemade and jarred—are generally pretty healthy and have fewer calories than creamy pasta sauces. The nice part about making your own is that you can control the ingredients. Jarred pasta sauces may include excess salt and preservatives.
Instructions to make Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear.
- Drain the rice and put it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add the Stock (OR Water). Pour the ‘Tomato Pasta Sauce’ over and gently stir.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently. Sprinkle with the chopped Parsley.
Generally, Napolitan is a pasta dish which consists of spaghetti mixed with tomato ketchup or a tomato-based sauce. You can make this recipe, one of two ways. After roasting the tomatoes – slip off the skins and mash. Serve it over your favorite pasta, or if going low-carb, try the oven-roasted tomato sauce over zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash… so delicious! Every tomato-based pasta sauce recipe you could want, from Bolognaise to marinara!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com