Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lemon pepper chicken kabobs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon pepper chicken kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs:
- Make ready For the Lemon Pepper Marinade
- Make ready 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Take 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make ready 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 clove garlic, minced
- Take For the Chicken Skewers
- Make ready olive oil
- Prepare 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- Get 2 bellpeppers (any color), deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Prepare 1 small zucchini, cut into slices
Steps to make Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs:
- For the Lemon Pepper Marinade: Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, black pepper, salt, and garlic until well-combined.
- For the Chicken Skewers: Place chicken pieces into a large zip top bag. Pour in half of lemon pepper marinade and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. While chicken is marinating, soak wooden skewers in water, if using, to prevent them from burning easily.
- Skewer pieces of chicken and veggies onto the skewers. Drizzle olive oil onto an indoor grill pan or brush an outdoor grill with to prevent sticking over medium heat. Place skewers onto grill and grill approximately 10 minutes on each side until the chicken has cooked throughout and the juices run clear when pricked with a sharp knife. Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with other half of reserved marinade.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lemon pepper chicken kabobs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com